Hi members!

  • oakster05
    Message 1 of 96 , Jul 20 1:46 AM
      Hi all,<br>I had a question about fireworks, so I
      hope someone can help me. Is it legal to ship
      fireworks in the mail? Do I have to do anything special to
      ship them? What about airlines? Will they let you
      bring fireworks in your suit case (not your carry on
      one)?<br>I hope I am not asking too many stupid questions.
      Thanks!
    • itcraz
      Message 96 of 96 , Jan 26, 2002
        If you live in PA and would like to see the
        fireworks law for PA changed to allow the use of almost all
        consumer fireworks email your State legislators and let
        them know or email me at chrb02@... and I will
        send you a petition to sign. Every letter or signiture
        counts to show support. I can not do this alone.