Re:Happy 4th!

  • missliberty_fireworksprincess
    Message 1 of 96 , Jul 3, 2000
      Hello all.I would like to wish all members and visitors a very happy,healty and safe July 4th,enjoy those fireworks,wherever you may be.Stay safe.Happy July 4th to you all.
    • itcraz
      Message 96 of 96 , Jan 26, 2002
        If you live in PA and would like to see the
        fireworks law for PA changed to allow the use of almost all
        consumer fireworks email your State legislators and let
        them know or email me at chrb02@... and I will
        send you a petition to sign. Every letter or signiture
        counts to show support. I can not do this alone.