Hey

  • TruBluTopaz
    Message 1 of 96 , Jul 1, 2000
      Have you got any tips for shooting pics of
      fireworks? I have tried for a long time and they never turn
      out right. I am gonna use my mom's old 35mm where I
      can set the aperture and stuff manually...so help
      me...I really LOVE firewords-I am doing the firework hat
      trick-=three shows in three nights! Thanks!
    • itcraz
      Message 96 of 96 , Jan 26, 2002
        If you live in PA and would like to see the
        fireworks law for PA changed to allow the use of almost all
        consumer fireworks email your State legislators and let
        them know or email me at chrb02@... and I will
        send you a petition to sign. Every letter or signiture
        counts to show support. I can not do this alone.