James

  • nuala-alexander941@ugglyboots.info
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 27, 2007
      Took me just 2 weeks to get my accredited Masters in this course. Already in
      line for an interview on monday to hopefully get a better position within the
      place I work at. Didn't even have to buy and books, go to any classes, or take
      any exams. Honestly, if anyone here is looking to move up in this world and get
      something like I did I suggest you use the same people I did; here is the
      details 1 801-697-0461
    • dorie-chabot741@cantyallb.info
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 7, 2007
        1-770 621 2634, filled out a few forms and a bit of paperwork and was accredited