me

  • kmtrf1
    Message 1 of 96 , Jun 6, 2000
      The last 2 years I have helped with a firework
      show for the 4th of July(but I have kind of helped
      with a couple other shows).And it is a good show.We
      have every thing from 3 in. to 6in. shells.We have a
      ground display which is really cool.When I get more info
      on it,I will post more.
    • itcraz
      Message 96 of 96 , Jan 26, 2002
        If you live in PA and would like to see the
        fireworks law for PA changed to allow the use of almost all
        consumer fireworks email your State legislators and let
        them know or email me at chrb02@... and I will
        send you a petition to sign. Every letter or signiture
        counts to show support. I can not do this alone.