Immediate Information Regarding Grocery Price Hikes!

  • Group Moderator
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2 3:31 PM
      Our group owner, Cathy Sheridan, called me last night and asked me to share
      the following with you. She watched a disturbing feature news story about drastic
      grocery price increases that are about to hit the grocery stores. This same
      eyewitness news story mentioned the program that I recently recommended at
      http://savingmorethanbefore.com Well Cathy joined that program and last night
      she saved $ 178.97 or 86% of her entire grocery store order. She is recommending
      this program to all of you her group members.

      Group Moderator