Re:New Year's Eve In Lowell!

  • missliberty_fireworksprincess
    Message 1 of 96 , Jan 2, 1999
      Hello club members.Miss Liberty here with a
      report on [Lowell]first night
      fireworks.JoeDiver95<br>and his pyro friends rocked Lowell Ma on Dec 31st
      1999,with the best fireworks display Lowell has ever
      seen,the shells were big and colorful,and the salutes were
      nice and loud.Teriffic show guys,thank you so
      much,please come back again to rock our city.God bless and
      thanks for the memories.MissLiberty of Lowell.
    • itcraz
      Message 96 of 96 , Jan 26, 2002
        If you live in PA and would like to see the
        fireworks law for PA changed to allow the use of almost all
        consumer fireworks email your State legislators and let
        them know or email me at chrb02@... and I will
        send you a petition to sign. Every letter or signiture
        counts to show support. I can not do this alone.