Music for Pyromusicals

  • djboy32233
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 17, 2005
      First of all, I am new to the pyromusical community, so forgive me for my
      ignorance on subjects (there's only one way to learn though, right?).

      Just recently I have been assisting a college friend of mine who is in the
      fireworks biz with music suggestions and putting the music together (I'm a DJ/audio
      producer/radio
      guy full-time).

      The more I learn about this business the more I like it and want to further my
      skills. There are quite a few songs out there that are "industry standard" for inclusion in
      pyromusicals. Finding these songs listed somewhere, or even a list of great fireworks
      music, is a difficult task.

      The plan now, is to ask the professionals in this group for musical suggestions.
      My current research is geared toward a classic rock style show, but I would like
      suggestions from ALL musical genres.

      What are some of the GREAT building up songs for a pyromusical?

      Thanks to anyone who gives feedback!

      DJ Boy