My webcam is back and better than ever! (hot pic!)

  • WetnWaitin18
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 12, 2004
      Hey people! I am pretty new to the group and I don't mean to be annoying, but
      I wanted to let all of you know I finally got my webcam back. It took a while
      to repair, but everything is running great now, and the picture is crystal
      clear. The repair guy also told me that he added some new software to allow
      me to talk live to those watching me! So if any of you guys want to chat
      come try it out on my new homepage :)

      http://www.amateurhope.com/WetnWaitin18/

    • WetnWaitin18