No activity in last 7 days
The Firewood Co-op is made up of people who want to utilize urban wastewood to reduce their fossil fuel usage. We are committed to reducing wood smoke by seasoning the wood before we burn it, use clean burning practices and burning in a EPA certified wood stove. We work with our local city officials, local tree services and others to cooperatively procure wood and use it responsibly. We also hope to serve as a model for other communities and want to learn from any similar initiatives elsewhere.
- Nov 9, 2010
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.