hey supermen/woman Re: [firefly_nyc] Re: Superman Party at Roy's Swingin' Bachel

  • Maite~
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 1, 2006
      Party?...lol I've missed some key information I see, whilst I've been MIA...

      Needless to say, I'm gonna be missing the party...I'm at work all day today....do enjoy yourselves tho!

      Simon sorry I didn't get back to u man, I was between phones...I just got my new sidekick3 and had a bit of a sad send off for my old phone...ol'girl was good to me, gonna miss her....lol

      I'm def not gonna make Dragon Con, due to work scheduling (the paperman must die)...as it is, I'm trying to hold on to my 2wks vacation coming up in august....so what if one of my girls just gave her 2 wks and we have no key holder......Snakes on a plane I say...Snakes on a Mother F****** Plane...

      I gotta clock in now....you all enjoy your weekend!!!

      Oh and if we could EVA plan things on a sunday, that would totally be appreciated..lol

      Who that Be?....eek....tomatoes....
      --- In firefly_nyc@yahoogroups.com, Maddy N <indianamaddy@...> wrote:

      > I cant make the movie but are you guys planning on going out after?
      >
      > Please e-mail me and let me know what the deal is because if you are I can meet up after the movie and hang out, though you guys all might be going home
      >
      > -Maddy
      >
      > Jenna DeRovira <forestsiren13@...> wrote: I just got mine too. (Yay, I can come!) I'm stopping by early, running out for a while, and then I'll be meeting you all at the movie. Seeya tomorrow!
      >
      > -Jenna
      >
      > barnabyhardlyworking <barnabyhardlyworking@...> wrote:
      > Just got my ticket. See you all tomorrow!
      >
      > --- In firefly_nyc@yahoogroups.com, "carvel68" <carvel68@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Hey kids,
      > >
      > > I'm helping out Roy, because he has no access to a computer right
      > now.
      > >
      > > It seems that all of the Imax showings of Superman are sold out for
      > > Saturday (dammit!!) but it is opening weekend and NYC. (I guess if
      > we
      > > bought them last weekend we could have gotten some).
      > >
      > > So Roy has opted for the 10pm showing of it on the regular screen,
      > but
      > > still good (all of the theaters at Loews Lincoln Square are good).
      > >
      > > But everyone plannig on going should get their tix asap!!!!!!!!!!!
      > >
      > > http://www.fandango.com/TheaterPage.aspx?date=7/1/2006&tid=AABQI
      > >
      > > That's Sat July 1, 2006 10pm showing of Superman Returns.
      > >
      > > We should get to the theater around 9pm to get decent seats.
      > >
      > > If anyone needs any help with any of this, please post to the
      > group, or
      > > email me directly.
      > >
      > > OK????
      > >
      > > Party starts at 3pm. Details in another post.
      > >
      > > Be there or be a big rock of kryptonite (Get it...Superman
      > killer...I
      > > know duhhhh!!!!!)
      > >
      > > Joe
      > >

      > ---------------------------------
      > Talk is cheap. Use Yahoo! Messenger to make PC-to-Phone calls. Great rates starting at 1�/min.
      >

      > Capt'n Jack Sparrow July 2003- July 2005

      > http://mail.yahoo.com

    • Kathleen Schulz
      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 1, 2006
        Well, something has come up - apartment hunting has come up actually
        - and I can't make it to the housewarming/superman marathon afterall.
        I'm still going to try to make it to the 10pm movie, though. Or I
        just might decide to move into a cardboard box instead and then I
        don't need to look for a place and then I will come on by... Anyway,
        have a good time all and wish me luck.

        Kathleen

        http://mail.yahoo.com