Re: [firefly_nyc] OT : Clerks 2

  • jimmy aquino
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 1, 2006
      awesome.....simply awesome. i'll be at san diego comic con when the
      flick opens. hopefully, i'll be able to use my other famous friends to
      get an interview w/ kevin.
      that.
      will.
      rock.

      glad you enjoyed! i cant wait!

      jimmy

      --
      Jimmy Aquino
      www.jimmyaquino.typepad.com

      Host-Comic News Insider podcast
      http://cni.libsyn.com/
      (also available on iTunes)
      Hotline: 212 501 6246
      www.myspace.com/comicnewsinsider

      Bar Manager- Kemia Bar
      Bar Maestro- Marseille
      44th St./9th Ave.

      Administrator-
      www.johncassaday.com
    • Josina Peterson
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 2, 2006
        Where did you see it?
        All I am going to say is go and see this movie when it comes out in July.  I haven't laughed so hard since I saw the extended version of Jersey Girl with Affleck dancing like a mad fool.  Wait, that was about an hour before I saw Clerks 2.  Whatever.  12 hours in a movie theater is killer on the back.

        -Eileen
      • Eileen Mietz
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 2, 2006
          At Vulgarthon on Wednesday.