Re: Hello

  • sisson_mary
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 1, 2005
      > A quick question for everyone who went to
      > Philadelphia: do you wish that you could experience
      > the movie again for the first time?

      Nah, I want to experience it for a second time. And then a third! And
      then some more times after that! It's Whedon--the second time you
      watch it, you see all the stuff you missed on the first go-around. And
      the third time you watch it, you see even more stuff. By the fourth
      time, you think you've got it down, but then you realize you missed
      something the first three times, so you feel really dumb. Eventually
      you get the whole thing memorized, so you think you've got it licked,
      but then someone mentions something you didn't think of or a
      connection pops into your head, and you realized that you totally
      missed the point of that one exchange. Frankly, I feel pained that I
      have to wait until September just to reach step #2.

      Not that I have a problem. Not me! I can quit the Whedon whenever I
      feel like it!

      --Polly
    • Bryce
      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 12, 2006
        Hello  hello hello , is there anybody out there ?

        It's so quiet , where is everybody ?

                                              Bryce
      • jimmy aquino
        Message 3 of 8 , Jun 13, 2006
          i never sleep...

          --
          Jimmy Aquino
          www.jimmyaquino.typepad.com

          Host-Comic News Insider podcast
          http://cni.libsyn.com/
          (also available on iTunes)
          Hotline: 212 501 6246
          www.myspace.com/comicnewsinsider

          Bar Manager- Kemia Bar
          Bar Maestro- Marseille
          44th St./9th Ave.

          Administrator-
          www.johncassaday.com
        • Richard Maynard
          Message 4 of 8 , Jun 13, 2006
            Sleeping ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzz

          • dawnsister@comcast.net
            Message 5 of 8 , Apr 10, 2007

              Hi Michael,
                Welcome to the group!  If your real adventurous, the New England contingent is having a huge shindig later this month up in NH..  The Bedlam Bards are coming up from Texas.  Check out the details here.
              From: marhekifson@...

              Hi--I'm one of those new faces from ICON and I guess this is an opportune time to introduce myself.

              My name's Michael. I'm a relative newcomer to the Serenity universe (watched the series on DVD last summer and recently watched the movie).

              I haven't really checked out any other Joss Whedon stuff except the Kristy Swanson "Buffy" movie (yes, I know, I know...but Kristy Swanson circa 1980s...I mean, come on).

              I like to read science fiction (current favorite writers include Kay Kenyon and Connie Willis), history, science fact and mainstream fiction, take day trips to the country, eat spicy food, listen to indie pop music, play skee-ball, watch Dr. Who...I'd better stop; this is starting to sound like a match.com profile...I' m single but not looking.

              The Browncoats I met at ICON seemed so cool so I think I'll like this group.  Unfortunately, I'll be out of town this weekend but I'm looking forward to the May gathering.

              cheers