OT: Torrents and downloads

  • scarletguard2002
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2006
      In case you haven't heard: one of the larger Torrent sites, Niteshdw's
      Forum has removed it's torrents. Apparently the MPAA went after
      them . . .
    • jb_kuma
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 1, 2006
        You really need to be wary of downloading liscensed things, esecially
        things opperating under a larger group.

        I know more than a couple people that have recieved written warnings
        for downloading music, movies, software, etc..

        --- In firefly_nyc@yahoogroups.com, "scarletguard2002"