hello, just made my ny browncoats group

  • James
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 2, 2005
      then i see dietcoke's post at browncoats
    • Josina Peterson
      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 2, 2005
        Glad you are here! We have some special events coming up and hope to
        see you there. I'm by the way Dietcoke on the other boards. At the
        Elizebeth, NJ viewing we had 200 people from NY/NJ. Were is the other
        150?

        Message 3 of 8 , Aug 2, 2005
          im evildead1971 at the board. i live in westchester county ny, so
          depending on when the events are, i hope im able to attend

          --- In firefly_nyc@yahoogroups.com, "Josina Peterson"
          <josinapeterson@m...> wrote:
          > Glad you are here! We have some special events coming up and hope to
          > see you there. I'm by the way Dietcoke on the other boards. At the
          > Elizebeth, NJ viewing we had 200 people from NY/NJ. Were is the other
          > 150?
          >

          > --- In firefly_nyc@yahoogroups.com, "James" <evildead1971@y...> wrote:
          > > then i see dietcoke's post at browncoats
        • barnabyhardlyworking
          Message 4 of 8 , Aug 3, 2005
            What is the name of your crew?

            Message 5 of 8 , Aug 3, 2005
              Most of us have joined the PA Shindiggers.  I think she has two spots left!  Mention that you are a NYC Browncoat and that I recommended you!
              > im evildead1971 at the board. i live in westchester county ny, so
              > depending on when the events are, i hope im able to attend
              >
              > --- In firefly_nyc@yahoogroups.com, "Josina Peterson"
              > <josinapeterson@m...> wrote:
              > > Glad you are here!  We have some special events coming up and hope
              > > see you there.  I'm by the way Dietcoke on the other boards.  At
              the
              > > Elizebeth, NJ viewing we had 200 people from NY/NJ.  Were is the
              other
              > > 150?
              > >

              > > --- In firefly_nyc@yahoogroups.com, "James" <evildead1971@y...>
              wrote:
              > > > then i see dietcoke's post at browncoats

                  http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

            • roaringmice
              Message 6 of 8 , Aug 3, 2005
                Hi all, I'm new as well. I don't live very near NYC, so may/may not be
                able to attend events down there, depending. This does, however, seem
                to be the group closest to where I do live - in Orange County.

                James,

                I used to live in Yonkers, and in Tarrytown.

                Message 7 of 8 , Aug 3, 2005
                  my brother lives in tarrytown now, i live in valhalla

                  --- In firefly_nyc@yahoogroups.com, "roaringmice" <roaringmice@y...>
                  wrote:
                  > Hi all, I'm new as well. I don't live very near NYC, so may/may not be
                  > able to attend events down there, depending. This does, however, seem
                  > to be the group closest to where I do live - in Orange County.
                  >
                  > James,
                  >
                  > I used to live in Yonkers, and in Tarrytown.
                  >

                  > --- In firefly_nyc@yahoogroups.com, "James" <evildead1971@y...> wrote:
                  > > im evildead1971 at the board. i live in westchester county ny, so
                  > > depending on when the events are, i hope im able to attend
                • Andrew Sessions
                  Message 8 of 8 , Aug 3, 2005
                    Hey I live in Nyack! Anyone interested in forming a
                    Hudson River Cohort of the NYC Browncoats?

                    http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs