Graphic Porno Scene w/Inara?!?

  • nycmatrix316@aol.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 1, 2006
      I hope no one is offended by this tounge-in-cheek humor, but I just have to say it...

      This "Inara-kiss-scene" made me realize I was "gay" too.  I'm a lesbian trapped in a man's body!!! Hahaha...I fork-hen kill me!  :-D

      - Luis

      "I aim to misbehave"
      http://www.clublez.com/movies/lesbian_movie_scenes/f/firefly_war_stories/
      index.html

    • Ben Guthrie
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 1, 2006
        nycmatrix316@... wrote:
        I hope no one is offended by this tounge-in-cheek humor, but I just have to say it...

        This "Inara-kiss-scene" made me realize I was "gay" too.  I'm a lesbian trapped in a man's body!!! Hahaha...I fork-hen kill me!  :-D

        - Luis
        you joke, but I knew one.  he/she worked with my wife, was living with the sister of a college friend of mine.  this former green beret "came out" dressed as a female at one of my birthday parties.  had a sex change operation.  last I heard, Susan was living with a woman ( different one ) in a lesbian relationship.  reminded me of gore videl's "Myra Breckenridge".

        I'm not making any suggestions here :)

      • Andrew Sessions
        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 1, 2006
          Interesting aside, I knew a full bird Marine Colonel
          who had served three tours of combat duty in Vietnam
          who was in mid ... er... transition. He was pretty
          adament that he wasn't gay but a lesbian.

          Best into the new year,
          Andrew

          you joke, but I knew one. he/she worked with my wife,
          was living withthe sister of a college friend of mine.
          this former green beret "cameout" dressed as a female
          at one of my birthday parties. had a sexchange
          operation. last I heard, Susan was living with a
          woman( different one ) in a lesbian relationship.
          reminded me of gorevidel's "Myra Breckenridge".

          I'm not making any suggestions here :)

          Terms of Service.

          ---------------------------------

          Just $16.99/mo. or less.
          dsl.yahoo.com
        • Peta Joy Sosnowski
          Message 4 of 6 , Jan 1, 2006
            I could tell you guys some stories......... Maybe at the get together......

            On Sun, 1 Jan 2006 22:08:57 -0800 (PST) Andrew Sessions <Louis_Lingg@...> writes:
            Interesting aside, I knew a full bird Marine Colonel
            who had served three tours of combat duty in Vietnam
            who was in mid ... er... transition. He was pretty
            adament that he wasn't gay but a lesbian.

            Best into the new year,
            Andrew

            you joke, but I knew one.  he/she worked with my wife,
            was living withthe sister of a college friend of mine.
            this former green beret "cameout" dressed as a female
            at one of my birthday parties.  had a sexchange
            operation.  last I heard, Susan was living with a
            woman( different one ) in a lesbian relationship.
            reminded me of gorevidel's "Myra Breckenridge".

            I'm not making any suggestions here :)

            Terms of Service.

            ---------------------------------

            Just $16.99/mo. or less.
            dsl.yahoo.com

            I'll be in my bunk.
          • Ben Guthrie
            Message 5 of 6 , Jan 1, 2006
              Peta Joy Sosnowski wrote:
              I could tell you guys some stories......... Maybe at the get together......

              it would be a Joy to listen.
            • Peta Joy Sosnowski
              Message 6 of 6 , Jan 2, 2006
                Oh gods - I haven't heard that one before :) I just snorted coffee out of my nose.