Re: [firefly_nyc] GOTHAM COMEDY CLUB THIS SAT AT 6--you in?

  • Ziggy
    Message 1 of 12 , Nov 1, 2005
      Another question... do we all have to show up at the
      same time to be seated together?

      -Eileen

      __________________________________
      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • jimmy aquino
      Message 2 of 12 , Nov 1, 2005
        probably?  i'm guessing.  well, you all have my #, so holla on saturday.  we'll figure out a time to meet.  i have a rehearsal during the day, but should be done in time.  i'll know more in a couple of days.  where's everyone else at?  :P

        jimmy

        On 11/1/05, Ziggy <stargateziggy@...> wrote:
        Another question... do we all have to show up at the
        same time to be seated together?

        -Eileen

        __________________________________
        http://mail.yahoo.com

        Science fiction and fantasy Music genres Genre magazine

        YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

        --
        Jimmy Aquino

        Bar Manager- Kemia Bar
        Bar Maestro- Marseille
        44th St./9th Ave.

        www.jimmyaquino.typepad.com
        cell: 917 721 1053
      • kevin conn
        Message 3 of 12 , Nov 1, 2005
          Jimmy and Eileen-Thank you so much, now to answer some questions.If you want to sit together you do need to walk in together,so if you all want to meet around 545-600 I think that is a good idea.No heckling,Jimmy can back me up on this,we hate heckling--it ruins our set.Melissa-"Who is Kevin Conn?" Some say that Kevin Conn will be the new mesiah,but those people are creepy,others call Kevin a comic who has the energy of comics like Dane Cook,Brian Regan with a touch of sarcastic humor as well. I make sure that everyone is having a good time.Josie and Kathleen saw me--I believe they had a good time(back me up ladies )and now with some Browncoats comin', it'll be a mighty fine shindig.Hope to see you all there.

          jimmy aquino <jimmyaquinox69@...> wrote:
          looking good for me to make it.  i'll bring my bitches.  ;P

          jimmy

          On 10/31/05, Melissa Sue Sorrells <melissa.sue@...> wrote:
          And who is Kevin Conn? Is he funny? I mean, really funny?

          On 10/31/05, Ziggy <stargateziggy@... > wrote:
          Saturday night is actually do-able for me.  When do we
          need to make reservations by?  Are we allowed to
          heckle?

          -Eileen

          You're one chevron short of a dial home! - Me

          __________________________________
          http://mail.yahoo.com

          Science fiction and fantasyMusic genresGenre magazine

          YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

          Science fiction and fantasyMusic genresGenre magazine

          YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

          --
          Jimmy Aquino

          Bar Manager- Kemia Bar
          Bar Maestro- Marseille
          44th St./9th Ave.

          www.jimmyaquino.typepad.com
          cell: 917 721 1053

          DEERS ARE EVOLVING.....http://www.myspace.com/kevinconn

        • Josina Peterson

            Message 5 of 12 , Nov 1, 2005
              More comedy, after watching Darko and Profit and the opening credits
              for MST3000? The human mind can only take so much...

              Well, if you're insane in an insane world, that makes you perfectly
              normal. I'm in for Saturday!

              Waddup, Jimmy! Gonna get all Rick James on us Saturday?

              --- In firefly_nyc@yahoogroups.com, jimmy aquino
              <jimmyaquinox69@g...> wrote:

              > probably? i'm guessing. well, you all have my #, so holla on
              saturday. we'll
              > figure out a time to meet. i have a rehearsal during the day, but
              should be
              > done in time. i'll know more in a couple of days. where's everyone
              else at?
              > :P
              > jimmy
              >
              > On 11/1/05, Ziggy <stargateziggy@y...> wrote:
              > >
              > > Another question... do we all have to show up at the
              > > same time to be seated together?
              > >
              > > -Eileen

              t=ms&k=Science+fiction+and+fantasy&w1=Science+fiction+and+fantasy&w2=M
              usic+genres&w3=Genre+magazine&c=3&s=71&.sig=WW5HCAgpfChc95M2eIZwBA>
              Music
              > > genres<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?
              t=ms&k=Music+genres&w1=Science+fiction+and+fantasy&w2=Music+genres&w3=
              Genre+magazine&c=3&s=71&.sig=eBBC-oYTvZZOh4b_F7hgIA> Genre
              > > magazine<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?
              t=ms&k=Genre+magazine&w1=Science+fiction+and+fantasy&w2=Music+genres&w
              3=Genre+magazine&c=3&s=71&.sig=bCgD6I32HHduGk_b5XfJDg>

              > > ------------------------------
              > >

              > --
              > Jimmy Aquino
              >
              > Bar Manager- Kemia Bar
              > Bar Maestro- Marseille
              > 44th St./9th Ave.
              >
              > www.jimmyaquino.typepad.com <http://www.jimmyaquino.typepad.com>
              > cell: 917 721 1053

            • jimmy aquino
              Message 6 of 12 , Nov 1, 2005
                you'll just have to wait and see! as i said, looking forward to it,
                kev. not sure how long my rehearsal will run, but should be over in
                time. plans are to make it! so, yeah...holla at me peoples and maybe
                we can all meet up and stuff. eileen, no talk of lap dances as i may
                have someone w/ me who does that as a profession. :P yes, it is a
                profession! aight. hope to see you all saturday.

                and, if you havent come to something before. this is a great
                introduction! i havent seen kevin perform, but from josie and
                kathleen's reviews, it's some funny stuff! if you are the type who is
                shy in groups, no worries. you gots a show to watch! we can all hang
                out after and stuff.

                and while this isnt an offical firefly gathering as per protocol, i DO
                consider it one. anything a fellow NYC browncoat does is official
                enough for us to gather! ya feel me?!

                aight....gotta bounce. you know the digits, email and url. so, holla.

                jimmy

                Message 7 of 12 , Nov 1, 2005
                  Just an FYI that I should have mentioned,when you make reservations and/or when you show up at the club be sure you tell them you are there to see Kevin Conn.Thank you all,cant wait to see some Browncoats!!!!! Thanks to Jimmy,Josie and Kathleen for the kind words.

                  Message 8 of 12 , Nov 1, 2005
                    wait...i was being kind?  i'm usually a sarcastic arse.  damn it.  i'm losing my mojo.

                    jimmy