Holiday Hope update

  • thehey@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 7, 2012
      The Holiday Hope Wish List is now closed. If you still plan on donating you can still do so buy donating gift cards to the following:

      Trucchi's Supermarkets
      Target
      Kohls
      Stop and Shop

      Of course you do not need to attend the Holiday Shindig to donate. Every donation will enter you into the drawing for great prizes including the Firefly 10th Anniversary Book.  (Which can be seen and ordered at http://tinyurl.com/bpx6zlc).

      We are also going to have a Chinese Raffle at the Shindig to raise funds for our sponsor family where you can choose what items you would like to win!! We will have DVDs, Titan and SmartPop Books and other cool stuff. Tickets will be $1 each, 6 for $5 or 30 for $20.

      Again let me know if you have any questions. Thank you!!!!
      David Adams
      New England Browncoats

      http://nebrowncoats.org
      http://www.cstsboston.com