2012 CSTS results

  • photogirl842
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2012
      Hi,

      We sent the checks to Equality Now for our 2012 CSTS event - the grand total of this years donation is $3260 !!!! This includes the event as well as monies collected at Con tables & what I got for making Jayne Hats. That brings our total donation over 6 years to $18,602 (we did not have an event in 2008).

      Photos of the event have been posted to our website. There you will also find the Autographed Equality Now hats that we will be auctioning off through e-bay. The details for that have not yet been worked out. As soon as I know anything, I'll let you know.

      Thanks to all who helped & attended. Hopefully we will see more of you next year.

      See you in the verse,
      Leslie