June - Meetup & CSTS

  • photogirl842
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3, 2012
      Greetings to All - especially our newest members who we met at Wizard World Con in Philly this past weekend....just a reminder that this Sat., June 9th, is our monthly meetup, but in a new location...New York Beer Company on 44th between 8th & 9th...trying something new. Hope to see lots of you there...

      Don't forget that our Can't Stop The Serenity event is the 23rd...tickets are on sale at:

      http://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/234640

      Have a Shiny Day:)
      Leslie