Welcome

  • elysium1996
    Message 1 of 6 , May 1 5:42 PM
      Hey all.

      We have 2 new members to the board, zerodestination & brendakruger1

      We have monthly meet ups 2nd Saturday of the month, from 2-6PM at the Bull Moose Salon 354 W 44th St (between 8th Ave & 9th Ave).

      Also we try to do other get togethers and many of the members will meet up other ways, like Comic Con etc.

      Welcome to the group and if you want to start talking to members, and seeing what is going on this is one of the best pages. Introduce yourself away.

      We also have a Facebook page too.

      Ely
    • Richard Maynard
      Message 2 of 6 , May 2 4:27 AM
        You bet! The date is June 25, Shindig and movie at Jing Fong in China Town. We just received pre approval from national!

        Josina Peterson <josinapeterson@...> wrote:

        >Good question.
        >
        >On Sun, May 1, 2011 at 10:13 PM, Just Christine <christine@...
        >> wrote:
        >

        >> I was just wondering, are we doing a NYC Can't Stop The Serenity this year?
        >>
        >> Just Christine
        >> twitter.com/justchristine

      • Josina Peterson
        Message 3 of 6 , May 2 5:32 AM
          Great news!  Any other details, tickets, times, auctions, etc?

          On Mon, May 2, 2011 at 7:27 AM, Richard Maynard <r.maynard@...> wrote:

          You bet! The date is June 25, Shindig and movie at Jing Fong in China Town. We just received pre approval from national!

          Josina Peterson <josinapeterson@...> wrote:

          >Good question.
          >
          >On Sun, May 1, 2011 at 10:13 PM, Just Christine <christine@...
          >> wrote:
          >

          >> I was just wondering, are we doing a NYC Can't Stop The Serenity this year?
          >>
          >> Just Christine
          >> twitter.com/justchristine

        • Just Christine
          Message 4 of 6 , May 2 5:54 AM
            One of the companies I work with wants to donate some stuff for either
            auctions or goodiebags. Who can I talk to?

          • Josina Peterson
            Message 5 of 6 , May 2 6:06 AM
              That's fantastic.  Rich, who's heading it up this year?

              On Mon, May 2, 2011 at 8:54 AM, Just Christine <christine@...> wrote:

              One of the companies I work with wants to donate some stuff for either
              auctions or goodiebags. Who can I talk to?

            • Richard Maynard
              Message 6 of 6 , May 3 4:33 PM
                Leslie's leading the charge!