RE: [NE_Browncoats] CSTS Shirts

  • David Adams
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2011
      CSTS Merchandise is now available!!!!

      We are now taking pre-orders for this year's CSTS event!!

      The deadline for pre-orders will be Saturday, May 7th.

      Afterward only a very limited quantity of Men's shirts will be available at
      the screening for $20.00 each

      You can view the apparel at http://cstsboston.blogspot.com

      The prices are as follows:

      Men's Shirts
      S-XL: $15.00
      2XL-4XL: $20.00

      Babydoll Shirt
      S-XL: $15.00
      2XL-3XL: $20.00

      Woman's V-Neck
      S-XL: $15.00
      2XL: $20.00

      Hoodie
      S-XL: $25.00
      2XL-3XL: $30.00
      4XL: $25.00

      If you like to order please send payment via PayPal to
      nebrowncoats@....
      If you need your order to be shipped please add $5.00 for postage and
      include your address to your payment.

      If you have any questions, please e-mail nebrowncoats@....

      -hey

      www.thehey.com