Comic Con & the Vampire Cowboys

  • Emily
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2010
      Hey All,

      Hope you're excited for comic con next week! I know I am! :) I'm going to be there all 3 days working at the Vampire Cowboy booth (Fri: 5-7, Sat & Sun: 12-3:30) so stop by and say hi!! And you can enter a drawing to win tickets to their next show! And for those of you planning on going on Sat, the Vampire Cowboys will be having a fight demonstration at 2 on the stage, so be sure to check that out!! Hope to see a bunch of you there!!

      Emily :)