Re: [firefly_nyc] shindig last Saturday

  • Richard Maynard
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 1, 2010
      Thanks to everyone for coming over!

      We need to do this more often!!!

      On 3/30/2010 10:59 PM, ben guthrie wrote:

      I would like to thank Leslie & Rich for their wonderful hospitality last
      weekend.

      They are always so gracious and welcoming I worry that we take them for
      granted.

      Thanks for making sure we all had a grand time.

      ben

    • mrblueofnyc@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 1, 2010
        Who's Rich and Leslie? are they browncoats or something, where they at the shindig? Never heard of them but the party was a lot of fun last weekend.

        Marco
      • corowdy@optonline.net
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 1, 2010