OT: Mets ticket Pre-sale

  • David Adams
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 2, 2010
      In case anyone was interested........

      NY Mets Pre-sale Tickets for $11, Plus Opening Day Tickets

      Valued Mets patrons are eligible for an exclusive online "Pre-Sale" opportunity to purchase single game tickets to 2010 Mets regular season home games (excluding only the Subway Series) in advance of our general public sales opening on Sunday, March 7. A limited number of tickets for Opening Day, April 5 will be available.

      This "Pre-Sale" is for individual ticket purchases only. MasterCard, Visa, American Express and Discover will be accepted.

      * Price: Tickets start at $11 per seat!
      * "Pre-Sale" Ends: Friday, March 5 at 11:59 p.m. ET
      * How to Purchase: Click the Buy Tickets button below to start. Refer to the e-mail and/or letter you recently received for your special password and purchase instructions.

      http://ev13.evenue.net/cgi-bin/nc...&caller=PR

      THE PASSWORD IS: Santana

      -hey

    • Eileen Mietz