Re: [firefly_nyc] Browncoats Get 1/2 Page in Equality Now Annual Report

  • delchi delchi
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 1, 2009
      Hey hey ...

      were any of you at the Dances of Vice show last night? I thought there
      was one or two of you but I could not tell at distance ( and Absinthe
      ) . ;)
    • ben guthrie
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 2, 2009
        josina_peterson wrote:

        I just got the Equality Now Annual Report and there is a 1/2 page article about the Browncoats and has two pictures from Austin and Northern Texas fund-raisers.

        It mentions how we raised almost $100,000 the first year and last year raising over a quarter of a million.

        You all rock. Congratulations.

        http://www.equalitynow.org/reports/annualreport_2008.pdf

        page 29
      • Josina Peterson