Nathan Fillion film in Pleasantville (OT)

  • Ye Fa
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 1, 2009
      Trucker featuring Nathan Fillion will play at the Jacob Burns Film Center in Pleasantville, NY on October 8 at 7:30 pm. The director & star Michelle Monaghan will be interviewed by Janet Maslin. More info at the link below.

      http://www.burnsfilmcenter.org/films/buy-tickets?date=1254974400#23549

      Yefa

      You see me empty, Sir, do not pause and inquire, simply assume and refill.
      - Al Swearengen
    • Ye Fa
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 1, 2009
        I just read my post & realized that it looks as if I said that Michelle Monaghan is both the director & star of the film.  She is not the director of the film.

        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 3, 2009
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 4, 2009
            That is such good news! I felt the split between all the off-site
            venues was really bad for the show and made scheduling a complete
            nightmare!

            ** Jamie