Amber is a Goddess!

  • Charlotte Parrish
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1, 2009
    Hey Guys,

    So I met with Amber and Adam was there, looking none the worse for wear after his performance with his band the night before.

    I was there at 11 am, got on line at noon and connected with some Buffy fans with whom we shouted Buffy quotes at each other.

    Adam gave me a CD of his and Amber was just as gracious and cool as she always seems.

    It's true-

    Amber=Tara=Hestia-Goddess!

    Hope the CSTS was a success.

    Enclosing picture.