New poll for firefly_nyc

  • firefly_nyc@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 390 , Mar 1, 2009
      firefly_nyc group:

      Who will be @ the meet-up on March 14th @ BullMouse?

      o Yes
      o Yes, But I mite be a little late
      o No, but I'll yes some of you at the show
      o Maybe

      web site listed above.

      Thanks!
    • firefly_nyc@yahoogroups.com
      Message 390 of 390 , Feb 13, 2012
        firefly_nyc group:

        Who would like to get together to make a video of all of us
        dressed up as zombie versions of our favorite Browncoats and
        dancing Michael Jackson's "Thriller" video? We could throw
        down a challenge to rest of the Browncoats all over the
        world and ask them to vote, with their wallets, who did
        the best-with the money going to charity, of course.

        o Shiny! Count me in!
        o I'm not sure just yet..
        o No way! Them zombies aren't human1

        web site listed above.