FW: [DragonCon] Marriott Rooms for '09 Available

  • David Adams
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2008
      For those who don't follow any of the other D*C communities where this has
      been posted - as of several hours ago, you can book rooms for '09 at the con
      rate of $170.00 via the marriott website.

      The code is DRCDRCA, and you unfortunately ~must~ use the date range of
      September 3 - 7 at the moment. No word on how those of us who stay 'till
      Tuesday are supposed to book, yet.

      -hey

      http://www.twitter.com/thehey
      http://www.nebrowncoats.com/
    • Jamie Chambers
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 20, 2008
        Folks,

        The newest Serenity RPG supplement, Six-Shooters & Spaceships, is off to press and already available in eBook/PDF form:

        My friend and artist, Lindsay Archer (who was at I-Con earlier this year) has also shown some of her B&W illustrations from the new book off on her DeviantArt gallery. Check it out here:

        I hope you all enjoy our latest offering for gaming in the 'Verse!

         ** Jamie