Pratchett signing tonight!

  • Priscilla Spencer
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2007
      Hey! Just in case any of you guys are Terry Pratchett fans (and if
      you're not, you should be), he's doing a talk and a signing tonight at
      the Union Square Barnes and Noble, starting at 7. I hope I can get
      out of work early!

      Priscilla
    • aurec@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 1, 2007
        Thanks for the heads up, Pris. You get bonus points if you leave work early by threatening to eat your boss' figgin.*

        I'll look for you there.

        Jeff

        * A small pastry with raisins.