Howdy, all! (aka "Wassup, peoples?!?)

  • Chef Richard C
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 1, 2007
      Hey, everyone!  Hope all is well with you and yours.

      Just wanted to pass on some sci-fi reminders for this holiday week:

      Sunday- all new "The 4400" and "Dead Zone" on USA Network
      Tuesday- DVD release for "Eureka", Season 1
      Tuesday nite/Wednesday- "Transformers" hits theaters [Booyah!]
      Tuesday nite/Wednesday- "Twilight Zone" marathon on the SciFi Channel
      Friday- "Doctor Who" Series 3 debuts on SciFi
      Friday- "Jericho" first half season (11 eps) recap on CBS

      *NOTE* - Fox will NOT be airing eps of "Drive" this Wednesday as previously announced.  The eps will now be aired July 13th (as per the Drive web page on FOX.)

      Have a happy!
      Rich C
    • Josina Peterson
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 1, 2007
        Thanks for the update, Chef. Also check out whedonesque.com for a recent
        Joss post.

        >From: "Chef Richard C" <fireflychef@...>
        >To: firefly_nyc@yahoogroups.com
        >Subject: [firefly_nyc] Howdy, all! (aka "Wassup, peoples?!?)
        >Date: Mon, 02 Jul 2007 00:18:09 -0000
        >
        >Hey, everyone! Hope all is well with you and yours. Just wanted to
        >pass on some sci-fi reminders for this holiday week: Sunday- all new
        >"The 4400" and "Dead Zone" on USA Network Tuesday- DVD release for
        >"Eureka", Season 1 Tuesday nite/Wednesday- "Transformers" hits theaters
        >[Booyah!] Tuesday nite/Wednesday- "Twilight Zone" marathon on the SciFi
        >Channel Friday- "Doctor Who" Series 3 debuts on SciFi Friday- "Jericho"
        >first half season (11 eps) recap on CBS *NOTE* - Fox will NOT be
        >airing eps of "Drive" this Wednesday as previously announced. The eps
        >will now be aired July 13th (as per the Drive web page on FOX.) Have a
        >happy! Rich C
      • Sudipto Mukherjee
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 1, 2007
          I've been following 4400 more or less...
          but Season 3 of Doctor Who was terrific!!
          I'll keep all the comments to myself till everyone else has seen it
          though.

          Sid

          --- In firefly_nyc@yahoogroups.com, "Chef Richard C" <fireflychef@...>
          wrote:

          > Hey, everyone! Hope all is well with you and yours. Just wanted to
          > pass on some sci-fi reminders for this holiday week: Sunday- all new
          > "The 4400" and "Dead Zone" on USA Network Tuesday- DVD release for
          > "Eureka", Season 1 Tuesday nite/Wednesday- "Transformers" hits theaters
          > [Booyah!] Tuesday nite/Wednesday- "Twilight Zone" marathon on the SciFi
          > Channel Friday- "Doctor Who" Series 3 debuts on SciFi Friday- "Jericho"
          > first half season (11 eps) recap on CBS *NOTE* - Fox will NOT be
          > airing eps of "Drive" this Wednesday as previously announced. The eps
          > will now be aired July 13th (as per the Drive web page on FOX.) Have a
          > happy! Rich C

        • Josina Peterson
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 2, 2007
            4400 and Dead Zone is great. Haven't see Doctor Who.

            >From: "Sudipto Mukherjee" <sudmukh@...>
            >To: firefly_nyc@yahoogroups.com
            >Subject: [firefly_nyc] Re: Howdy, all! (aka "Wassup, peoples?!?)
            >Date: Mon, 02 Jul 2007 03:35:31 -0000
            >

            >I've been following 4400 more or less...
            >but Season 3 of Doctor Who was terrific!!
            >I'll keep all the comments to myself till everyone else has seen it
            >though.
            >
            >Sid
            >
            >--- In firefly_nyc@yahoogroups.com, "Chef Richard C" <fireflychef@...>
            >wrote:
            > >
            > > Hey, everyone! Hope all is well with you and yours. Just wanted to
            > > pass on some sci-fi reminders for this holiday week: Sunday- all new
            > > "The 4400" and "Dead Zone" on USA Network Tuesday- DVD release for
            > > "Eureka", Season 1 Tuesday nite/Wednesday- "Transformers" hits theaters
            > > [Booyah!] Tuesday nite/Wednesday- "Twilight Zone" marathon on the SciFi
            > > Channel Friday- "Doctor Who" Series 3 debuts on SciFi Friday- "Jericho"
            > > first half season (11 eps) recap on CBS *NOTE* - Fox will NOT be
            > > airing eps of "Drive" this Wednesday as previously announced. The eps
            > > will now be aired July 13th (as per the Drive web page on FOX.) Have a
            > > happy! Rich C

          • elysium1996
            Message 5 of 5 , Jul 3, 2007
              -Jim and I both love 44oo. dead zone we dropped last year but I
              think we may get the dvd's and pick it up again

              as far as Dr.Who. I started S1 this week and I have seen 3 episodes.
              I LOVE IT!! and I think Torchwood is gonna be showin on BBC American
              in the Fall.

              -- In firefly_nyc@yahoogroups.com, "Josina Peterson"