Re: [firefly_nyc] Re: Firefly for the library

  • Ashley Curran
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 1, 2007
      Shamefully yes Josie :) In my defense though, NYPL has not made it all that easy for the public to use our system. They keep asking the librarians for our input then ignoring all our suggestions!

      Ashley

      On 5/31/07, Josina Peterson <josinapeterson@...> wrote:

      Am I reading this correctly that librarians have a hard time finding
      research in the public system?