Re: [firefly_nyc] PA Shindigger Jason In NYC on Friday

  • jimmy aquino
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2007
      if you're having dinner before 8, best to make reservations soon. pre-theater on a friday night. very busy! mention you know me though. might help ya! i'll be in at 5 behind the bar. see ya then!

      jimmy

      On 4/30/07, Josina Peterson <josinapeterson@...> wrote:

      Hi all,

      Jason from Boston (PA Shindigger) is going to be in town this weekend.
      He and I are going to have dinner at Jimmy's Restaurant on Friday, and I
      know a lot of you know him from the PA Shindig and Deb's Shindig this
      weekend. Anyone who wants to join us, great! Let me know if you are
      interested and we'll make a reservation.

      JP

      --
      Jimmy Aquino
      www.jimmyaquino.typepad.com