Happy New Year!

  • barnabyhardlyworking
    Message 1 of 19 , Jan 2, 2007
      Happy 2007 everyone. Hope the new year sees plenty of new happiness,
      fortune, and experiences for everyone.

      As an added bonus, just a quick reminder of when some shows are coming
      back from "winter break":

      Jan 21 (Sun) - BSG
      Jan 22 (Mon) - Heroes
      Jan 23 (Tue) - Veronica Mars
      Feb 7 (Wed) - LOST (new time!)
    • jimmy aquino
      Message 2 of 19 , Jan 2, 2007
        word. happy happy, punks! thanks for the reminder, mike! and, about
        the last one you mentioned. guess whom we're interviewing tonight?

        jimmy

        --
        Jimmy Aquino
        www.jimmyaquino.typepad.com

        Host-Comic News Insider podcast
        www.comicnewsinsider.com
        Hotline: 212 501 6246
        www.myspace.com/comicnewsinsider

        Bar Manager- Kemia Bar
        Bar Maestro- Marseille
        44th St./9th Ave.

        Administrator-
        www.johncassaday.com
      • barnabyhardlyworking
        Message 3 of 19 , Jan 2, 2007
          Damn! And I just gave away my last "M" Pooh keychain.... :)

          --- In firefly_nyc@yahoogroups.com, "jimmy aquino"
          <jimmyaquinox69@...> wrote:

          > word. happy happy, punks! thanks for the reminder, mike! and, about
          > the last one you mentioned. guess whom we're interviewing tonight?
          >
          > jimmy
          >
          > On 1/2/07, barnabyhardlyworking <barnabyhardlyworking@...> wrote:
          > >

          > > Happy 2007 everyone. Hope the new year sees plenty of new
          happiness,
          > > fortune, and experiences for everyone.
          > >
          > > As an added bonus, just a quick reminder of when some shows are
          coming
          > > back from "winter break":
          > >
          > > Jan 21 (Sun) - BSG
          > > Jan 22 (Mon) - Heroes
          > > Jan 23 (Tue) - Veronica Mars
          > > Feb 7 (Wed) - LOST (new time!)
          > >

          > --
          > Jimmy Aquino
          > www.jimmyaquino.typepad.com
          >
          > Host-Comic News Insider podcast
          > www.comicnewsinsider.com
          > Hotline: 212 501 6246
          > www.myspace.com/comicnewsinsider
          >
          > Bar Manager- Kemia Bar
          > Bar Maestro- Marseille
          > 44th St./9th Ave.
          >
          > Administrator-
          > www.johncassaday.com

        • jimmy aquino
          Message 4 of 19 , Jan 2, 2007
            ha!

            --

          • petajoy@juno.com
            Message 5 of 19 , Jan 2, 2007

              For Christmas, I broke my computer, so I had to wait till I got back to the office to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. Since I am working my family got gifts this year - a brand new bathroom! I got a brand new pair of knee high boots of black leather with a 3 inch heel. Who is getting me the riding crop?

              Yes it's 2007, and some of us - like myself - are another year older, though not much wiser or richer. And I hope that the New Year found everyone of you drunk off your collective butts! Everyone must party on my birthday!

              See you all soon,

              Joy

              I'll be in my bunk

              -- "barnabyhardlyworking" <barnabyhardlyworking@...> wrote:

              Happy 2007 everyone. Hope the new year sees plenty of new happiness,
              fortune, and experiences for everyone.

              As an added bonus, just a quick reminder of when some shows are coming
              back from "winter break":

              Jan 21 (Sun) - BSG
              Jan 22 (Mon) - Heroes
              Jan 23 (Tue) - Veronica Mars
              Feb 7 (Wed) - LOST (new time!)

            • Gypsy
              Message 6 of 19 , Jan 2, 2007

                Also on January 21st, let’s not forget the premiere of The Dresden Files on Scifi at 9:00PM.

                (Beat you to it, Shelley.)

                Gypsy

                I paused just before I opened the shop's door and walked outside.  It was one of those moments that would have had dramatic music if my life was a movie, but instead I got a radio jingle for some kind of submarine sandwich place blaring over the store's ambient stereo.  The movie of my life must be really low-budget. -- Harry Dresden - The Dresden Files

                Message 7 of 19 , Jan 2, 2007
                  I ended up crashing not one but two weddings on NYE. We even took a
                  centerpiece from one. Good times!

                • dawnsister@comcast.net
                  Message 8 of 19 , Jan 2, 2007

                    19 days and counting!!   I'm as giddy as a school girl on Sadie Hawkins day!
                    Shelley

                    "My faith protects me, my Kevlar helps."

                    Message 9 of 19 , Jan 2, 2007
                      I always thought Sadie Hawkins day was kinda cool with all the fireworks and bonfires and stuff just because some guy tried to blow up Parliament...

                      Happy New Year, y'all. :)

                      Jeff

                      Message 10 of 19 , Jan 2, 2007

                        <THWACK!>

                        Happy New Year all around.

                        Gypsy

                        New Year's Eve. Someone just needs to change the name to Same Old Year's Eve, because that "New," implying all that hope and promise, it's not fooling anyone. - Veronica Mars

                      • farscape10133@aol.com
                        Message 11 of 19 , Jan 2, 2007
                          Hi,

                          Happy New Year everybody.  It's only two weeks until I turn 29 years old.  I feel the years are going so fast.  I hope everone had a great holiday season.  And Rome is also returning to HBO on Jan. 14 at 9 pm.  I so can't wait for that.  I hope to see some of you at the meet-up on the 13th.

                          Jen

                        • petajoy@juno.com

                            Message 13 of 19 , Jan 3, 2007
                              Congrats, Joy!

                              Try not to celebrate too hard. We're all short on cash after the holiday shopping and hangover remedies so bail money is a bit iffy at the moment. ;)

                              Jeff

                              Message 14 of 19 , Jan 3, 2007
                                See, I knew I could count on you, Gypsy. You're so reliable. You're like a geyser of fun that goes off at regular intervals. (Or was that the dog that guy had to shoot?)

                                Jeff

                                Message 15 of 19 , Jan 3, 2007

                                  Uh oh, do I have to change my image now and really come out of my shell? Will there be tight black leather?

                                  (Happy birthday, Joy !)

                                  Gypsy

                                  Buffy: See, I told you. Old Reliable.
                                  Willow : Oh, thanks.
                                  Buffy: What?
                                  Willow : 'Old Reliable'? Yeah, great. There's a sexy nickname.
                                  Buffy: Well, I-I didn't mean it as...
                                  Willow : No, it's fine. I'm 'Old Reliable'.
                                  Xander: She just means, you know, the geyser. You're like a geyser of fun that goes off at regular intervals.
                                  Willow : That's Old Faithful .
                                  Xander: Isn't that the dog that, that the guy had to shoot...

                                    Message 17 of 19 , Jan 3, 2007

                                      That's what credit cards are for.......

                                      I'll be you know where......

                                      Message 18 of 19 , Jan 3, 2007
                                        OMG!  Gyps in short black leather!  Are we sure we're ready for that, cause she's so shy as it is. ;0)

                                        Message 19 of 19 , Jan 4, 2007

                                          Short black leather - tight black leather..... The important thing is the black leather! I mean, this woman really needs to come out of her shell and speak up for herself. And just think of the photo ops.......

                                          Joy

                                          I'll be napping here at work........