Re: [firefly_nyc] Identities

  • Bryce
    Message 1 of 34 , Aug 31, 2006
      Other than this group, I only belong to FFfans.net ,On that site I'm LittleAlbatross29. The 29 is for my birthday.Not very original .The Little  Albatross part is 'cause I love Mal's speech at the end of the BDM.There's something about the tone he uses with River. I just melt every time.

                                                    Bryce

      Only the verse  inspired me g to  come out of my shell.

      Message 34 of 34 , Sep 8, 2006
        Whedonite and proud of it! :-)