Re: PA Shindigers Crew Update

  • Josina Peterson
    Message 1 of 11 , Sep 1, 2005
      MOH was getting desperate for a dress with ruffles for our crew
      challenge and was ready to take a picture of herself in a dress holding
      a bag of Ruffle's brand potato chips. Hense, dress with Ruffles. Heck
      we should get extra credit for that!
    • Ziggy
      Message 2 of 11 , Sep 1, 2005
        --- Josina wrote:

        > MOH was getting desperate for a dress with ruffles
        > for our crew challenge and was ready to take a
        > picture of herself in a dress holding a bag of
        > Ruffle's brand potato chips. Hense, dress with
        > Ruffles. Heck we should get extra credit for that!

        That would be hysterical!!! Did she do it? I think
        the pics need to be in by today, right?

        -Eileen

        You're one chevron short of a dial home! - Me

        Support me in the Avon Walk for Breast Cancer Research
        http://www.avonwalk.org/site/TR?px=1044049&fl=en_US&s_tafId=1224&pg=personal&fr_id=1131

        http://mail.yahoo.com