Re: [fireeagle] Newbie question

  • Tom Coates
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 1, 2008
      No, they need to go and explicitly authorize the application otherwise
      we can't give you access to their location. There are various ways you
      can do it that don't involve triggering a browser (you can for example
      give them a code to type into a web page), but you do need to auth.

      On Nov 25, 2008, at 5:42 PM, Daniel Latter wrote:

      > Hi all,
      >
      > Just wondering if I create a location aware app do I always have to
      > redirect user to fe site or can I do it implicitly through code,
      > albeit maybe with some authorization on the 'parent' site first?
      >
      > Thanks

    • Daniel Latter
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 2, 2008
        Thank You