Fire Eagle altering location reported by Brightkite

  • earle@downlode.org
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 1, 2008
      Hi there. I'm setting my location in Brightkite and have it linked to my Fire Eagle account. However, Fire Eagle is altering the address that Brightkite is reporting. Here's me on Brightkite:

      http://brightkite.com/people/hex

      As you can see, my door number is 63. However, in Fire Eagle (username: earle_martin) it's showing up as 65.

      Any idea why that's happening?

      Thanks,

      Earle.
    • Tom Coates
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 3, 2008
        It's possible that Brightkite is sending us the long / lat coordinates
        rather than the address, and we're then working out the address from
        that. We'll dig into it. Anyone from Brightkite on the list can check
        into stuff from your end?

      • HiroProt@gmail.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 3, 2008
          Tom,

          We're sending the address, broken up into fields.

          Martin
          brightkite.com