Help needed reguarding callback URL

  • chethankswamy
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 4, 2009
      Hello, I am new to Fire Eagle, my question is how to customize the callback URL, can anyone help me out with an example, i am using codeigniter framework.
      Thank you
    • Arnab Nandi
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 4, 2009
        Chetan,

        I am assuming that you have already gone through http://fireeagle.yahoo.net/developer/documentation/php_walkthru . If not, it provides a pretty good example to get you started.

        Beyond that, you can specify any URL which can be accessed from Fire Eagle as the callback URL. You need to handle a request to your URL with a GET param specifying the OAuth Request token with which you sent the user to the Fire Eagle site for authentication and approval. The GET param to your URL is 'oauth_token'

        So, you need to provide a URL like 'http://myapp.domain/myapp/mycallback' which will be called from Fire Eagle as:

        'http://myapp.domain/myapp/mycallback?oauth_token=<request token>

        Hope this helps.