Re: [firebird-support] Embedded server connection

  • Nelson Teixeira
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 29, 2008
      YESS!!!!! Thanx Milan!!!

      I succeded in connecting both to version 1.5.5 as to version 2.1 of Firebird
      embedded IN LINUX!

      Just one small thing that may be helpful to anyone: when connecting to
      fbembed 2.0 flamerobin doesn't start because it tries to find the
      "libfbembeded.so.1" file. Just duplicate the fbembed.so symbolic link file
      to a file with this name, and it all works ok!

      Thank you very much Milan for your kind help.

      Nelson Teixeira