Re: [firebird-support] Re: how to determine User role

  • Milan Babuskov
    Message 1 of 20 , Apr 1, 2008
      Anderson Farias wrote:
      > And also, I *can't* create a role 'admin' and grant 'inventory' and 'pos' to
      > it (that whould be a nice solution).

      Yes, that looks like a really good idea. I don't know how hard it would
      be to implement, but I think it is worth entering in the
      feature-requests tracker.

      --
      Milan Babuskov
      http://www.flamerobin.org
      Message 2 of 20 , Apr 1, 2008
        Hi Milan,

        > Yes, that looks like a really good idea. I don't know how hard it would
        > be to implement, but I think it is worth entering in the
        > feature-requests tracker.

        http://tracker.firebirdsql.org/browse/CORE-1815

        I also found this old entry (not the samething but related)

        http://tracker.firebirdsql.org/browse/CORE-751

        Regards,
        Anderson Farias