Re: Unable to use either fbembed.dll nor the class server

  • Jeff Lynn
    Message 1 of 6 , May 1, 2006
      Please don't response to the this thread, which had been solved two
      weeks ago and I am now using full API for both stand-alone and remote
      server with dynamic sql and building sqlda on the fly. I am flying.

      Jason somehow picked up this post and start answering, so please do
      wast time on this thread.

      jml