sweeping database using service API with classic server

  • Bogusław Brandys
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2006
      Hi,

      I found strange issue with UIB2 delphi components and Firebird 1.5
      classic under Windows.
      Sweeping database using service API (with this component) finished
      almost immediately while server (fb_inet_server.exe) was still working
      hard a couple of minutes later.

      Is it a normal for Classic under Windows or simply a bug in UIB2 ?
      For superserver it behaves as expected.

      Regards
      Boguslaw
    • Bogusław Brandys
      Message 2 of 2 , May 2, 2006
        Bogusław Brandys wrote:
        > Hi,
        >
        > I found strange issue with UIB2 delphi components and Firebird 1.5
        > classic under Windows.
        > Sweeping database using service API (with this component) finished
        > almost immediately while server (fb_inet_server.exe) was still working
        > hard a couple of minutes later.
        >
        > Is it a normal for Classic under Windows or simply a bug in UIB2 ?
        > For superserver it behaves as expected.

        Because nobody answered I suppose it is only a problem with UIB2.

        Regards
        Boguslaw