Re: [firebird-support] Re: CASE operator supported in Firebird SQL - NEVER MIND!

  • Helen Borrie
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 30, 2005
      At 01:44 AM 1/10/2005 +0000, dancooperstock wrote:

      >If I end up getting actively involved with using FireBird, I'll
      >consider helping out. I'm a programmer, but I'm a pretty good writer
      >too.

      There is a separate mail forum for Firebird documenters (firebird-docs, low
      traffic) that you can join, either as a participant (i.e.,
      author/rewriter/editor/builder, any combination). A Subscribe shortcut is
      on the Lists and Newsgroups page of the Firebird website.

      >At a minimum, someone could quickly take out that part about the
      >CASE statement being missing ...

      Or, rather, change it so it reads: "Until Firebird 1.5...."

      Looking forward to your next report on documentary inexactitudes, *in the
      firebird-docs forum*.

      ^ heLen