Rép. : Re: [firebird-support] concurren t connection limit

  • Maciek BOROWKA
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 18, 2003
      >>> m.tonies@... 18/11/03 14h52 >>>
      >But - the current hardcoded limit, for both engines, is 1024.

      I understand this limit for the superserver (at least on linux),
      because with socket() you just cannot have more than 1024
      sockets inside the same process.
      But with "classic" the limit should be more or less equal to
      the number of OS processes (CS forks for every connection,
      doesn't it?) - thus virtually unlimited?

      In any case, I don't really need more than 1024 clients, I was
      just asking to know :+))
      ./Maciek