RE: [ib-support] nt service

  • Rado Benc
    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 1, 2001
      Giedrius,

      > It is in the services list but doesn't work ( I cant start it ) .

      I just installed InterServer 2.00, and _after_ rebooting,
      it started as a service successfully.

      I run MS W2k SP2, IC 2.00.

      During installation, I got several errors (like "cannot update
      services file", "cannot run interserver as a service", etc.) but then
      I had to reboot due to IE update, and now it works.

      HTH,

      Rado
    • Tumelis Giedrius IF 5/1
      Message 2 of 9 , Aug 1, 2001
        On Wed, 1 Aug 2001, Rado Benc wrote:
        > I just installed InterServer 2.00, and _after_ rebooting,
        > it started as a service successfully.
        >
        > I run MS W2k SP2, IC 2.00.
        >
        > During installation, I got several errors (like "cannot update
        > services file", "cannot run interserver as a service", etc.) but then
        > I had to reboot due to IE update, and now it works.

        Thank you, I used 1.6 version of interclient before: read your post,
        downloaded 2.0.. version of interclient, instaled it and rebooted as you
        have writen. Now interserver runs as nt service well.
        Thank you !

        Giedrius