Re: [firebird-support] Re: Not visible columns

  • Tupy... nambá
    Message 1 of 20 , Aug 15, 2012
      A good suggestion, it´s possible this will correct the problem.

      I will try later.

      Thanks.

      Message 2 of 20 , Aug 24, 2012
        I have seen similar problems when the connections charset is set to none
        when the DDL was executed and to a specific charset (eg UNICODE_FSS) for
        the ems application. I usually take great care to use the correct
        connection charset from the beginning and keep it the same on all my
        application that access this database after I stumbled on this.

        Let me assert at this point that I think the problem surfaces only when
        the ddl is executed with charset = none in any other case it shouldn't.