Re: [firebird-support] Firebird for PDA

  • Milan Babuskov
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 1, 2009
      Carlos H. Cantu wrote:
      > Unfortunately, there is not such thing. Many many years ago, someone
      > was working in a WinCE version of Firebird 1.0, but it never left the
      > "alfa" stage.

      More details about it here:

      http://www.firebirdfaq.org/faq334

      --
      Milan Babuskov
      http://www.flamerobin.org
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 3, 2009
        --- In firebird-support@yahoogroups.com, Allies Xposs <allies_xposs@...> wrote:

        > for all master DBA....
        >
        > How about Firebird for PDA ??
        > where i can found and download..

        Firebird should work on ARM , at least on linux it does
        I guess your request is wince or on that you must do some porting (compile and modify the engine in an few places)
        I don't have any idea how it can be cross compiled to wince target

        > thanks...

      • Allies Xposs
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 4, 2009
          for @Marius popa..