121040Re: [firebird-support] Re: Why the difference?

  • W O
    Mar 1, 2013
      Hello Mark

      EXCELLENT!!!

      That was the solution!!!

      Removing the ORDER BY clause of the view's definition it takes now just
      0.966 seconds (less then 1 second!!!!!!!)

      So, I shall remember (and hope never forget it):

      NEVER TO USE AN ORDER BY CLAUSE IN A VIEW!!!!!!!!!

      Thank you very much!!!

      Greetings.

      Walter.